This is a logo of the Black American Heritage flag.
The Black American Heritage flag represents Black Americans contributions to the United States from the 17th-20th century. The Blunted Sword: Feeling of having pride, and also none at the same time. The Reef: For peace prosperity and everlasting life. The color Red: Blood shed for freedom justice and human dignity. The color Black: For pride in our pigmentation
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua