Black Scholars Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
$34.99 – $38.99
We have no problem wearing the names of athletes on our backs. Be proud to wear the names of our scholars on your chest.
Neely Fuller Jr: Taught Black America what racism is. How it operates, and how to solve it.
Dr John Henrik Clarke: Taught Black America who we are, and where we come from
Dr Frances Cress Welsing: Taught us the psychology behind racism, and how to protect ourselves from it.
Dr Ivan Van-Sertima: Taught us Black people were here thousands of years before Columbus
Dr Ben-Jochannan: Taught the African Diaspora where we come from and how to return to our glory.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping