Rebels For The Cause Unisex Hoodie
Not all black leaders were non violent. These Rebels kicked ass!
Nat Turner, Black American slave who led one of the only effective, sustained slave rebellions (August 1831) in U.S. history.
Robert Smalls, Black American slave who escaped slavery. Returned for his friends and family. Stole a Confederate Navy ship. Convinced Abraham Lincoln to allow black soldiers into the Union Army. Became a naval hero for the Union in the American Civil War and went on to serve as a congressman from South Carolina during Reconstruction. Purchased his former slave masters home, and lived there the rest of his life with his wife and family.
Bass Reeves, Escaped from slavery by kicking his owners ass in a fight and leaving. He became an American lawman who was one of the first black deputy U.S. marshals in the American West.
Denmark Vesey, self-educated Black man who planned the most extensive slave rebellion in U.S. history (Charleston, 1822). He rallied an estimated 9000 slaves to revolt. His revolt was thwarted when someone in the meeting snitched to slave owners a few days before the planned revolt.
Jean-Jacques Dessalines, emperor of Haiti who lead the Haitian Revolution in 1804.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua